Eric Gehrig

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Truckin along...

Welp last time I was here we were getting ready for our game.  A 0-0 tie was how it ended and I thought overall not a bad result for not having much time to prep for it.  The team fought real hard, weather conditions were a nightmare.  But all things considering, not a bad scoreline.  I didn't play but we trained before and my bro was able to watch a bit so that was cool.  The return leg at Rio Tinto Stadium is next Tuesday so, it should be a good match.  They haven't lost at home much, think its like zero times in last thirty so it'll be awesome if and when we win. 

We trained today at Obetz, and it went pretty well.  Warmed up, played possession, and then some 8 v 8 to goals.  I enjoyed it very much.  The fellas and I went to Chipotle afterwards, always consistently amazing.  Leads me to now where I am chillen at the hotel watchin some tv, relaxingggg.  Think we may get dinner and see a movie tonight so should be lovely.  Last night we went bowling.  Lemme tell ya, epic battles.  It was Cole and I vs Justin and Josh.  We went 4-1 and there was some competitive games goin. Think almost all of em came down to the final frame.  It was so fun, I think Andy and Rich are gonna get involved too so we are gonna go again soon to get a little three way going.  Very confident in Cole and I :). That's all I got for now really, very much enjoying things so far.  Thankful to be here and am really loving the group of guys we have on this team.  Hopefully things keeep looking up.   Thanks for checking in.  Appreciate the love.


EG #16


Shoutout to Cole Rainwater, keep working hard my man and listening to Coach Greg and your dad.  Gonna do big things!

No comments:

Post a Comment