Eric Gehrig

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gameday

We have had two training sessions since arriving back in Columbus.  One at our training facility Sunday, and then yesterday at the Stadium.  Pretty neat in the stadium, the field was wet, so the ball was being knocked around pretty good.  I was enjoying it, coulda stayed out there for hours just hittin balls.  Tonight's match should be a good one, Real Salt Lake obviously will be good but so will we.  Got faith in the team.  Excited to see how it unfolds.  Snowed a good amount last night, pretty crazy.  Should make the surface that much more fast.

Cole, Josh, Justin, and myself have been hangin out mostly past few days.  We are all in the hotel together so, we have been having some nice dinners and passing the time with a plethora of activities.  Hitting target to purchase slash walk around ha, some card games, and we visited some apartments that we are potentially going to live in.  So far, we like what we see.  My family is flying in today for the game, so that will be nice to see them.  My brother is excited to see me and meet some of the guys.  And of course my parents are just crazy excited to see me again.  They are always full of support.  I will probably grab some lunch with them and then gotta head to Stadium around 6.  That is basically it for now, gotta get in the shower.  I will be back with a result and some more updates tomorrow or Thursday.  Much love to everyone.  Thanks for checkin in!

EG #16

Shoutout to my current Columbus Crew teammates, as we play tonight! Let's go fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment