Eric Gehrig

Friday, February 4, 2011

preseason game vs KC tomorrow...

Training went pretty well today, we opened with some organized warm-ups with ladders, hurdles, and cones.  We then went into 7 v 7 with passing into end zones to score goals.  Fairly tight space so you had to have good touches and good ball movement.  We finished with 11 v 11 and I got in the second part at central midfield.  Didn't give any balls away, and had some good passing so I felt good about it.  It was good to get the feet wet a bit in a game like situation before tomorrow in case I do get a chance to play.  Plus it will be against KC, who i trained with last preseason so it'll be fun.  We shall see. 

We had team dinner tonight the hotel put on for us.  They had real good tilapia and steak, and I made a nice big salad.  Got some goodies from 7 eleven for dessert with Rich, so that was a nice little treat after dinner.  We just laid low after that for the rest of the night, watched some sweet youtube videos and now I am here.  Feeling pretty tired and lookin forward to a goodnights sleep.  Gettin a nice little tan too it seems in the face lol I was casper white when I get out here.  The weather was nice today so that was good.  Hope tomorrow goes well.  Night everyone.

EG

Shoutout to a great man, Mr. Berrier, who sadly passed away this week.  RIP Love you casey and the rest of the family. Love you pappa B, you are with me out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment