Eric Gehrig

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back to hotel life...

I am now in Columbus, having drove here today.  Took me about 5.5. hours.  It wasn't that bad, I had a serious jam session going on in the car with my ipod.  Cruiseddddd!  Stopped in Fort Wayne about half way to get gas and of course Taco Bell snagged me so I had to get some food there.  But yea had a nice visit home for sure.  Yesterday I packed during the day and hung with momma.  Then we all went out to eat, my whole fam for dinner to UNO's. About 12 of us total.  It was great to spend time with everyone before I left and see em.  I then went up to Chicago to hang with some buds before leaving.  It was a good time.

We have training tomorrow at 10:30 in preparation for our concacaf champions league match against Real Salt Lake on Tuesday on FSC!  The winner is the first american team to ever make the final 4 of the competition.   Should be a good one.  Freezing out here man, big difference from Arizona.  That's for sure!  Gonna be interesting out there tomorw! ahhhhhhhh  Josh is once again my roomate out here.  Hes a good guy man, have spent a good amount of time with him.  All of us young guys call him Daddy,  with him being older and stuff.  We get 14 days paid in this hotel, so hopefully in the near future here we can figure out our apartment situation.  I am living with Cold and Justin, as I mentioned before, just gotta figure out final plans.  Should be fun!  Hope everyone is well! and if anyone wants to hear other things talked about in my blog, commentttt!  I will answer questions or whatever too!  Much love!  Be back tomorrow or Monday!

EG #16

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out New Albany great place to live has tons on running paths lifestyle appt and condos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be discouraged by attendance on Tuesday night. It's gonna be in the low 20s, the Buckeyes are home to Illinois, and the Blue Jackets host Nashville. All that, plus the fact that CONCACAF is making tickets around 26 bucks......(personally hoping some free tix pop up on Craigslist)

    ReplyDelete