Eric Gehrig

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl sundayy...

We tied our game yesterday, 2-2..KC came out fast but it seemed like we slowly took over the game and control.  Robbie Rogers scored a PK for us and one of our trialist centerbacks got a header off a corner.  I didn't get in, but we ended up playing only 23 of our guys out of the 30 or so that are here.  KC played about 35 guys it seemed, we played three 30 minute halfs so.  Just gotta be ready when I am called, and that's all you can do.  Spoke with some of the KC coaches and training staff after the game, it was good to see them again.  They had some nice things to say so that was cool.  The Crew cut some guys too yesterday, sad to see them go too.  As we train and hang out, we all become close so it's always too bad when you gotta see someone go.  As for me, I am still here so that's a good thing.  Just gotta take it day by day and do what's in your control, and that's what I have been doing.  Keep the positive vibes comin my way please!

After the game, my roomate Josh, Rich, Andy, and I went to this burger joint Josh claimed was amazing.  Whataburger, ha I guess it was pretty good.  Had myself a nice burger and some fries.  We just chilled rest of the day, watched Indiana blow it against Iowa, which Rich, Andy, and I were not too thrilled about.  Superbowl today and it should be a good game man.  Still devastated my bears arent in it :( but oh well!  I would like to pick the packers to win it but as a die hard bears fan I just can't bring myself to do it!  Steelers 27 Packers 24!  We will see what happens, I just wanna see a good game!  That is all for now.  It's sunday morning and I'm gonna grab some food here in a bit and then just veg out with the fellas and watch the game (and commercials!)  We are off today so, got one training session tomorrow and then we play the Vancouver Whitecaps on Tuesday in our next preseason game.  Hope everyone is well, thinkin of you all back home!  Be back later!


EG

Shoutout to my family on this superbowl sunday, ma, pa, greg, opa, oma! enjoy the game and I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment