Eric Gehrig

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

40s and windy out..:(

Today it was unusually cold out here in Phoenix as it was low 40s and windy all day basically.  We had our one training session at 11 after breakfast and we originally had planned on doin fitness and then some possession type drill.  We were all literally in pants and jackets with hoods on because it was pretty cold.  Once we got goin I guess it wasn't so bad but it sure was windy and that was annoying.  We started with some warmup with the ball and then on to the fitness, which was an obstacle course the coaches planned out.  It covered the whole field and we had to do it under 3 minutes, a total of six times.  Everyone did really well and the coaches seemed pleased.  The coach then even went on to call the training session and that was it.  I think the combination of us doing well and the weather prompted it.

After training I took a nice hot shower, and got some pizza with my buddy Andy Adlard.  It was pretty good, we got room service because we didnt wanna move ha.  We watched Cast Away that with Rich Balchan, it was on HBO.  What a movie!  I have seen it before but it get's me everytime.  Sad man, couldn't imagine! Tom Hanks is class too!  Andddd that leads me to now, gonna lay low for the rest of the day and grab some dinner soon.  We have two training sessions tomorrow so it will be nice to get some good hard ball work in, both with the team and individually.  Heard the snow has finally stopped back home so I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!  Miss everyone!  Love you too! I will be back sometime tomorrow evening.  Talk soon.

EG

Shoutout to Billy the Nightrain Langevin for being a true friend man.  Love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment