Eric Gehrig

Friday, February 11, 2011

An eventful but light day...

Today we woke up and our team got divided into two groups for some light weight and fitness stuff here at the hotel fitness center.  Some treadmill, weights, and stretching was basically all it consisted of and it wasnt too bad.  It was a way for us to flush out the muscles and stretch a bit.  We were done in no more than an hour and then off the rest of the day.

We went to cracker barrel after and had a nice big breakfast.  Rich, Cole, Alex, Andy, and I.  I had the "Sunrise Sampler" - two eggs, bacon, taters, and some pancakes.  Twas quite good, very much enjoyed it.  We then literally spent an hour in Cabelas walkin around and even played some Buck Hunter, the arcade game.  I battled Cole to like 4 games and smoked him!  Killed 22 bucks to his 12 :).  I was a natural! We then went to the pool, because it was yet again soooo nice out.  Little kids and their families were there, I guess they were playing in a tourney around here so they were all excited the Crew were at the hotel.  Signed some autographs and took some pics ha reminded me when I was little man.  I used to get SO excited.  Still gotta tune up my signature with my brother, it looks pathetic! 

Justin, Josh Williams, and I then went to this barber who heard the Crew were in town and was offering all of us free haircuts.  I guess he used to live in Ohio and lovesss the Crew.  The dude was legit too, I of course just got a trimmy trim but he knew what he was doing.  We ended the night at this Steakhouse, forgot the name, but it was really good.  I got a chicken wrap with a loaded baked potatoe.  It was real good.  Josh W., Justin, and Cole went and it was a good time.  I am nowwww in my bed! Pretty tired with training in the morning 11 AM.  I wanna have a good session so I am going to hit the sack! Much love back home and thanks for checking in! Let's keep it rollin!

EG


Shoutout to my strength and conditioning coach Ryan Carroll back at Loyola for helping me prepare for all of this! Thanks big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment