Eric Gehrig

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunny Saturday..

Weather continues to be perfect, not to rub anything in I swear but it's ridiculous out here.  We had training this morning at 11.  We warmed up with some technical work in groups of four, Cole, Rich, Justin and I.  We then broke into some small 6 v 6 possession, everything under 3 touch.  Felt real good during it and the ball was really moving.  Coaching staff was pleased with our effort.  We then went on to some fitness and finished with some finishing.  Overall a solid training session, that I was pretty pleased with.

We yet again went to Wich Wich for lunch, and I got the Italian this time.  Consistency with that place man, great sandwiches day in and day out.  Went back to Cabelas with Justin Andy and Cole for some moreeee Buckhunter, I of course won again.  Beat Cole by a few bucks ;)  That leads me to now, sitting with my roomate Josh watching Shooter, waiting for some laundry to get done.  We threw in a load because we literally are running on empty.

Andy, Justin, and I gonna try and scalp Blackhawks vs Coyotes tickets tonight so we are heading there soon.  It's awesome to see all the Hawk jerseys out here in Pheonix man!  Love it!  Tomorrow we are back at training with a preseason game vs the Colorado Rapids on Monday!  Enjoying the ride very much so, just doing all I can to make this final roster!  Appreciate the support and love from family and friends.  Means more than you know.  Be back tomorrow!

EG


Shoutout to my U-10 boys, heard we had an OT winner today from Coach Greg!  Thats how we do it!  Keep it up and I am thinking of you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment