Eric Gehrig

Friday, January 28, 2011

The waiting game...

So I got in contact with the Columbus Crew last night and the director of soccer operations is figuring out my flight information and when exactly I will be heading to Arizona to join the team.  Once he gets that all figured out I will know what day that will be and hopefully I will know by today.  Course I will let y'all know.  As for yesterday, didn't do much at all really, watched a few movies, shoveled my driveway, lifted, and then had dinner with the family.  Tried to relax a bit and just enjoy the whole process I am going through, even though at times it can be a little nerve-wracking.  But I am glad I am in the scenario I am in and I look forward to preseason with the Crew, hopefully make a big impression on the staff and team when I get there.

It's about 9:30 AM on Friday and I think I will go make some breakfast.  I will be back hopefully sooner than later with more updates.  Shoutout to two of my best buddys, casey and geoffrey bowman, who I have trained with countless hours and they have also helped me get to where I am today...thanks brothas :)

be back soon.

EG

No comments:

Post a Comment