Eric Gehrig

Sunday, January 30, 2011

One day away..

Welp, I am flying out in the morning.  8:30 flight to Pheonix, Arizona and I printed off my boarding pass, probably the highest boarding number I have ever had. A02, seems the Crew purchased business select, which is sweet, because I will prob be sitting right in the front since I am the second passenger on the flight.  Lot different from the usual C group and finding the last middle seat on the flight ha but it's all good.  Pretty much finished my packing I think.  Got some socks, some boxers, the toiletries, pair of jeans, couple shirts, bathing suit, one long sleeve, soccer shoes, shinguards, and that should about do it.  They provide all the training gear so I should be good to go.  Finished my book today too, so I will be starting my next one, Michael Ballacks autobiography.  Really lookin forward to it as I'm a diehard german and he has been the general of the national team for years now.  Ma and Pa picked up some steaks for dinner tonight so that'll be yummy.  I will probably find a good movie hopefully after and that'll be it for tonight.  Looking forward to a nice sleep tonight, as tomorrow I will have a long day.  I get in around noon and I am training in the afternoon so there's no time to shake off the jetlag.  But I will be fine.  I'm ready!  Can't wait!  I actually am close with a few of their players they drafted, Rich Balchan and Andy Adlard.  Two very good players who starred at Indiana University.  It will be nice to see and play with some people I know.  That's about it for now, I will be back tomorrow night and I will fill y'all in on how my day went and I hope it goes well!  Thanks again for keepin up with me, appreciate it tremendously.  Much love.

EG

Shoutout to Alex Boler, who I have gotten to know quite well over the years and I consider him one of my best friends, even though he gets on my nerves sometimes ;) love you buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment