Eric Gehrig

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home opener vs NY Saturday!!!

What's up yall!  Just home from training, and it was prettty fricken cold :( weather was a tease for a few days.  We trained today at Crew Stadium, the surface looks great!  Two days away from our home opener and I think everyone is eager for it!  Should be a good game, we are motivated as a team to rebound from DC.  Hopefully Crew Stadium is poppin!  My family and a buddy is comin in for it so I am excited to see all of them. 

Our apartment is officially complete, and it really is a cozy lil pad.  Between the living room, basement, and my room itself Justin and I are very happy with the way everything turned out.  It's nice to come "home" too :)  We have had training all week since Tuesday, had Monday off so I was able to organize some things.  Our neighborhood is called Little Turtle, ha that was pretty funny.  It's nice though, in a nice wooded area with a golf course so should make for a sweet summer. 

Gonna watch the NCAA sweet 16 tonight with a few teammates, should be fun.  Butler repping that horizon league, pretty remarkable how they get it done game after game.  I'm excited to see how the rest of the tourney unfolds.  That's pretty much it for now, hope everyone is well.  Appreciate the texts and calls I am still getting, everyone knows I am a big family and friends guy.  Much love.  I will be back soon hopefully with a WIN after Saturday.  Black and Gold!

EG #16

Shoutout to my high school, Lake Central for providing me with 4 of the best years of my life! Indians!

No comments:

Post a Comment