Eric Gehrig

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crew Real Salt Lake 10 ET on FSC

Tonight's a huge game for our team.  With the first leg a scoreless tie at home, a goal on the road would be huge! Tiebreaker could be away goals so. We trained well this past week, and its gonna be a great game!  Hopefully, we can come away with a good result and advance to be the first ever american team to make it this far in the competition.  Game is being televised on Fox Soccer Channel at 10 eastern time so hopefully everyone tunes in! 

Been training hard the past few days, feelin better and better every day definitely.  I am starting to get in a nice routine of going to "work" everyday and giving it everything I have. I have been leaving a bit tired but fulfilled knowing I am working hard and getting better.  Gotta keep it goin.  Hope everyone is well especially back home to my friends and family.  I will keep this one brief for now.  Let's go Crew! Be back soon.


EG#16


Shoutout to Crew fans!  I have been fortunate to meet a few since I have been here, you guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment