Eric Gehrig

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Atlanta tomorrow

Well the game didnt go as planned obviously.  Real Salt Lake is very good at home and it showed.  Plus, injuries and the altitude didn't help the cause.  It's ok though, the team fought hard.  Now we can move on and focus on to the beginning of the regular season.  We leave for Atlanta tomorrow, and we will be gone 10 days playin the Revolution twice, Dyanmo once, and lots of training.  It basically is the conclusion of our preseason so, should be a good week and a half of some hard training.  Lookin forward to it very much so. 

Guess what the fellas and I did last night? Yep, went bowling again ha.  This time it was Rich, Cole, and I vs Korey, Justin, and Josh.  My team went 3-1 :) So it was fun, we went downtown for a little afterwards.  Columbus has a nice little downtown area, met some cool people.  Today we just woke up, showered, and then went back out to Easton to the huge mall area.  Had some lunch, hit the bank, and nowww I am back here.  Skyped a bit today with my father and brother.  It was great to see them.  My pops is a legend.  Finally checkin outta this hotel tomorrow before we depart for Atlanta so thatll be nice to get out.  Believe we moving into our apartment when we return from the trip so it'll be awesome to finally get the "home" feeling and deck it out.  That's about it for now though, gonna get some panera tonight and lay low with the fellas.  Appreciate you checking in, and I hope everyone is having a good week!  Almost the weekend!  Much love!


EG #16


Shoutout to Gino Sciortino, who coached me at Loyola and has turned into a brother to me. Love ya big guy!

1 comment:

  1. E-Money, my man doing big things. Def proud and I'll have to come out and see you play man. Ill rock the #16 jersey

    ReplyDelete