Eric Gehrig

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Unbeaten in last 5..

What's up people!?  Just home from training on this thursday afternoon, just put a load of laundry in!  Hope everyone has been well and things are looking up for you!  We have yet to be beaten since our opening game with a win and a tie since we last talked.  We beat a good KC team at home last saturday and had a decent trip to Toronto this weekend!  Our reserve team went 2-0 too, beating the University of Louisville, and then this weekend we beat Torontos reserve team so thats good as well.  We are currently in third place which is very respectable.

We welcome the Vancouver Whitecaps to Crew stadium this saturday!  The weather is actually supposed to cooperate finally so hopefully the stadium is packed!  We have a team appearance Sunday at Crew Stadium so it will be nice to meet some of the best fans in MLS!

I was able to shortly visit home for Easter.  It was lovely seeing my momma and pappa, along with the rest of the family as everyone came over to our house!  I flew home easter morning and then back to columbus the following day, but it was well worth it!  I got my golf clubs too so I hit the range yesterday.  My game needs some work no doubt! :/ but gotta start somewhere!  One of my best friends is coming in town tomorrow and my boys on the Loyola Vball team play Ohio state in columbus this weekend for the conference title.  So hopefully i can see them a bit, GO RAMBLERS!

That's it for now, I apologize this took so long and I appreciate the support from everyone!  I will be back soon. 


EG #16


"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment