Eric Gehrig

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Make that 6 in a row unbeaten...

A great win for us on Saturday night against the Whitecaps.  A fully deserved 3 points and great goals by Emilio.  I was very happy to see a packed Crew Stadium as well! We are rolling and have a big one coming up this weekend against the Sounders!  They are unbeaten in their last 6 as well I believe. So hopefully the weather holds up, the fans come out again, and we win!!!!

We had a season ticket holder appreciation day on Sunday so I was able to meet a lot of awesome Crew fans!  It was sweet to meet em all and I hope to see em again in the future!  The weather's been killin me! Rain Rain Rain, and today we had to train indoors because our field was soakeeddd!  Come on Columbus, its already May, enough of the rain and wind and cold! pleaseeeee! 

Anyway, my family is coming in this weekend with 2 of my good buddies as well, the Bowman brothers.  Will be great to see em all and we have a reserve game Monday against the Revolution that they will be attending too so thatll be good.  Prob go out for a couple nice meals and spend some quality time together!  Things are still rolling along over here,  I feel the best on the ball and in training in general as I have since joining the Crew so that's good.  Gotta keep it up, working hard, and learning!  Appreciate the support, I hope everyone is gearing up for a great summmer!  Bring on the sunshine and fun!  and Go Crew of course!  Be back soon!


EG #16


"One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching!"

No comments:

Post a Comment