Eric Gehrig

Friday, April 1, 2011

FC Dalllas tonight

After 4 days of training, it is time for our third game of the season, at home against FC Dallas.  Seems like everyones pumped for our first win of the season hopefully.  Dallas is very talented, as we have noticed on film, but we feel we are ready.  Hope to see a big crowd out there tonight and we give them a good game.  Tomorrow morning is our reserve game against St. Louis Univ. at 11 AM at the stadium too.  Hopefully next time I am back we have two wins under our belt. 

We got Xbox live hooked up now at our apartment so if anyone wants to take on Justin and I in FIFA, Step up! ha My go to team is usually Bayern Munich and his is Real Madrid.  Addicting game I tell ya.  Went over to Josh Gardners house yesterday night and had some dinner with him and his wife.  Much appreciated big fella. We had some rice, crab cakes, and a bomb salad with peppers, mushrooms, avocado, and poppy seed dressing. 

My buddy Alex Boler is coming in to town to stay with us for the weekend which I am excited about.  He's one of my best friends, so gonna go to the game today and tomorrow and show him around Columbus a bit.  Other than that, that's about it.  THings are moving fast, can't believe it is already April.  Hopefully the weather starts turning for a bit.  It snowed this past week, it was ridiculous.  Hope everyone reading this is well and know that I am thinking of all my friends and family a lot.  Much love from Columbus and I will be back soon!



EG #16

1 comment:

  1. Eric,
    Love the post! keep em coming. Indiana Magic spring season is getting ready to start and we added even more teams this season so we will be busy. A lot of the kids ask about you and we all wish you well. You even have me cheering for the Crew even though I'm from Chicago, so Good Luck tonight!!! also my screen name for xbox live is "windbender" hit me up on line and I will smack you around in FIFA whenever you want.
    Good Luck,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete