Eric Gehrig

Friday, April 15, 2011

Another week in the books..

I apologize for my absence, been out and about enjoying the nice weather as of late and keeping busy.  Another week of training has come and gone and our first team battles Sporting KC tomorrow night.  I spent some time with KC the last two preseasons so it will be nice to see some of those guys again.  Should be a great game too as they have put together a strong team over there.  But so have we, should be an exciting match.  The reserves play the University of Louisville Sunday morning which will be a good non league test for us as they were the national NCAA runner up last year.  Hopefully a fun, winning weekend on the field for us.

Been hittin the gym regularly now mixing up lifting and some swimming.  It has been fun and it feels good to get back in routine.  Rich, Alex Riggs, Justin, and I all have memberships so we enjoy going there often.  With the weather turning the guys been golfing too.  I just ordered some clubs but I went to the range with Rich and Alex and surprisingly was hitting some good balls.  I am excited to start playin a bit for sure.

Made a bomb salad tonight, grilled chicken, green onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, salt and pepper, and romaine lettuce.  It's one of my favs, I make it a lot but mix it up between chicken, shrimp and sometiems turkey breast.  Feels good in the stomach too :) I believe my ma and pa are coming in tomorrow for the weekend and games so that will be nice.  Everything other than that is going well, enjoying the soccer and team.  Becoming really familiar with Columbus too as far as getting around, I enjoy the city for the most part.  Hope everyone is well and had a good week themselves.  Have a safe and enjoyable weekend and I apologize for the delay again.  Much love and I mean it!



EG #16


Shoutout to Marko, our Public Relations guy here at the Crew ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment